to pick up where we left off…
6. freshly-fried tortilla chips and quacamole at the nearest Mexican dive
7. trader joe’s peanut butter filled pretzels (though, in this hyper-allergic era, they’re rapidly reaching hazmat status)
8. marcona almonds (tamari almonds a close, cheaper second)
9. shaved parmesan cheese (an expensive habit with all four members of the family noshing)
10. The inevitable bowl of Ruffles potato chips at the neighborhood
potluck at which my kids and seven other stand eating until all that
remains is just a fine saline, oil, and processed potato sand.